Haz-Mat Response Benefits
FULL TIME EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS UPON COMPLETING THE INITIAL PROBATIONARY PERIOD(S). WAGES WILL NOT BE PAID IN LIEU OF INSURANCE BENEFITS.
*Benefits eligibility commences following the completion of the first ninety (90) days, being an “initial” or “trial” period, except for the Group Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance and 401(k) plan.
Group Health Insurance (after 60 days):
- Group Health Insurance is available for each employee
- Family and excess premiums above that of the Company’s contribution shall be the responsibility of the employee.
- Aflac – Accident/Cancer
- Hartford – Short Time Disability
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
Life Insurance (after 60 days):
- Basic Employee Life Insurance – $25,000 and 100% Employer Paid.
- Dependent Life Insurance – $10,000 Basic Life for Spouse/$5,000 Basic Life per child six (6) months and older or $500 Basic Life per child birth to six (6) months and 100% Employer Paid.
- A 401(k) Plan is available to full time desiring employees to participate in after one thousand (1,000) hours and one (1) full year of employment.
- Upon eligibility, employer matches 100% of employee’s contribution for the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% of employee’s contribution. Maximum contribution by employer is 4%.
- Full time (salaried) employees who have completed ninety (90) days full time employment are granted two (2) weeks paid vacation. Accrual rate is 6.66 hours per month.
- Full time (salaried) employees who have completed five (5) full years of service are granted three (3) weeks paid vacation. Accrual rate is 10.00 hours per month.
- An employee may not use vacation time until after it has been accrued or earned.
- Full time (salaried) employees who have completed ninety (90) days full time employment are granted five (5) days sick pay. Accrual rate is 3.33 hours per month.